The Light of Self Expression
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR REPRODUCTION OR REUSE WITHOUT PERMISSION

November 20, 2011

Mancanza di...

This city doesn’t come to you

You have to seek out the city

The bubble will burst if you go too fast

You will leave me again
I know this now
The return to self to
Begin again alone

This love will remain but the distance rushes in

Pull me beyond this scope
Refocus on new horizons
Carry me in your heart

It’s never enough
I can’t live on so little even if I should

These windings paths that turn us around
till we stop
Cross our hearts and hope to fly

Mancanza di…
Di che cosa?

The purpose is missing…
Or am I?

1 comment:

  1. Haza! I found you. Cool poem. I think I have a blog floating somewhere in space that I never use. Anyways. This is Ryan Coombes, from ze Art show last night: REally drunk dance maniac in the green shirt. Cool seeing you again. Looken forward to rendezvousing another time soon!

    ReplyDelete